Here’s the scoop –
We’re looking for survival stories; the “Bright Side” during these challenging times
According to John Krasinski, what the world needs now is some good news. On March 29, Krasinski premiered “Some Good News” on YouTube, a show dedicated to sharing positive stories during the coronavirus pandemic. With a focus on both laugh-worthy-fun and uplifting stories, SGN highlights the good stuff that is happening around our pandemic-stricken world.
We couldn’t agree more. Which leads to our contest. We want to hear your stories. Take your turn at the mic, if you will, and enter your lockdown experiences in ASJ Partners’ “We’re in this together” contest.
The rules are simple.
- Send us your story – in written or video format.
- No time or word limits, but what do you read and watch? What length captures, and holds, your attention?
- Keep it family-friendly, of course.
- Send it to weneedhelp@ASJpartners.com.
The deadline is midnight, May 5th.
The ASJ Partners Team will choose our 2 winners.
We will announce the winners – and share their stories – in our May e-letter.
Some topic suggestions to get you started:
- Your most creative solution for working at home. Choose one top-notch strategy that has worked for you, jot it down, including all the details, and submit it to us at weneedhelp@ASJpartners.com.
- The funniest thing that’s happened to you or your family during the lockdown. We are looking for laugh-out-loud moments, the kind that would make even Scrooge chuckle.
- A verified hero story from your community, an act of goodness toward a stranger, a grandparent who went the extra mile, a business that stepped up to the plate and hit a home run – you get the picture.
Stories like –
- The couple who handed their preschoolers (now home from daycare) a box of finger paints and offered their sliding glass doors as a canvas. Messy, of course, but a lot of fun and healing laughter.
- 21-year-old Ashley Lawrence, who studies education for the deaf and hard of hearing at Eastern Kentucky University, turned her concern for people with hearing disabilities into action. With the help of her mother, Lawrence began sewing face masks with clear plastic windows over the wearer’s mouth to allow the use of lip-reading for communication.
- Paul and Brandi Hoyt, owners of Connoisseur of Time, whose donation erased the medical debt of 998 families in their community.
Everyone has a story waiting to be told – Share yours with us!
Now and in the days ahead, ASJ Partners stands beside our candidates and clients. Helping you with your employment needs remains our number one priority. Don’t hesitate to contact our team for assistance. We’re here for you today, tomorrow, and in the future.